- set up my little soap company and keep that going somehow
- finish my diploma & graduate
- visit my parents, brother and friends in Japan
- be a mom sooner or later
I am writing this on my blog because I just read a book & it suggested to do blogging to stay focused on what you want to be doing.
As in my profile description, I've been such a wobbly woman in terms of achieving goals, or pursuing dreams. I wanted to be a cartoonist, fashion designer, actress,singer, bilingual, interpreter, translator,author,write essays, publish books, live overseas etc.etc.
At the same time my curiosities seem to change from one to the other all the time and so close people around me such as my husband, my parents and some of my friends are like "what's next?" when I come up with something new.
In the end, my husband started to call me " wobbly woman" as a nick name.
Yes, I am and I always start something and never accomplish anything...
I don't know how long I can keep up this blogging thing but hopefully at least for a year so I can keep myself motivated in setting up my cute soap company somehow and stay focused and achieve something!!
ポニョはなんせ飽き性なので、今年は、ブログに抱負を書いてせめて1年は続けられたらいいなって思ってます。
今年の抱負は、手作り石鹸のお店を立ち上げること、大学を卒業すること、日本に帰国して、しばらく会っていない両親、弟、友達と会うこと、そして、年内中に母親になれたらいいなって思ってます。
No comments:
Post a Comment