Pages

8 Feb 2012

My first day feeling a lot better.

It's been... a week or so since the surgery and being suffering from IBS?
もう、手術から一週間、そして、超過敏性腸症候群の症状で苦しんで一週間でしょうか?


The first picture was just after I came back from the surgery... I couldn't cook or eat but Sosuke left chips and ice tea. I tried to eat some fruits Sosuke prepared for me... I was feeling okay then.


下の写真は手術後帰宅直後の写真です。。。なにも作れなかったのでそうすけが、お菓子とかアイスティとか用意してくれたのですが、食欲がなかったので、果物だけは食べようと頑張ってました。このときは、まだ調子よかったんですが。。。。



Next day, I had to see a GP for a dressing change and my horrible constipation.... It was painful and so unconfortable that made me tearful all day... GP gave me luctulose syrup and capsule. After that for 4 days, I had to go to the toilet every 2 hours... and I had enough and went to see a doctor at my work place... She gave me 2 meds which worked slowly but effectively... I still had rambling sensation (typical for IBS) but helped a lot better slowly...
次の日は、ガーゼ交換と、ひどい便秘のため医者に行って来ました。ものすごく、痛くて苦しくて、涙が出てきました。。。あまりにひどい便秘だったので、お医者さんがものすごい下剤をくれたので、今度は逆に2時間おきにおなかが痛くなってトイレへ行く状態が、薬を一回きり飲んだだけなのに、4日以上も続き、もう、だめだと思って、職場の先生に診てもらいました。その先生が処方してくれたお薬は徐々に効いてくれたので、すごく助かりました。さすがです。


 Beautiful flower sent from work on my 3rd day after the surgery... I love this colour and everything. Thank you so much...


きれいな花束は職場からです。私の好きな色です。どうもありがとう。


 This is today, 1 week after the surgery...Today was my first day I feel a lot better that I felt I could stand and do something... So I could cook baked potato and some fresh veges for sosuke, and I cooked rice with 10 different grains mix, miso soup with lots of veges and seaweed and fermented soyabeans. For desert I had museli and yoghurt with choco coated dried plums. 


これは、今日です。ちょうどオペから1週間です。今日はじめて、気分がよくて調子もよかったです。なので、起き上がって何かすることができました。なので、ポテトグラタンをジョセフに作って、(あと野菜を切って)それから、私は、白いおコメに10種類の穀物の入ったおコメを混ぜて炊いたものと野菜いっぱいの味噌汁、納豆、そして、デザートにミューゼリとヨーグルト、そして、プルーンがチョコでコーティングされているものを少量ですが食べました。


I felt tammy ache after a while but it wasn't bad enough that I had to go to the toilet straight away... My tammy is fighting...
ちょっと、おなかがあとでいたくなったけど、トイレに行くほどではなかったのでよかったです。おなかも頑張ってくれてるんだと思いました!


While we were having lunch outside (this is our very first time since we bought this house to have something outside:) Our lovely dog had to wait till we finished... sure she's been watching us all the time:)
After this, we called her and praised her and we gave her her most favorite bone!!


私たち外でランチをしている間、(これも、家を買って以来初めての出来事ですが、)私たちの愛犬は、デックで待てです。なので、とってもうらめしそうにずーっと眺めてくるので、ついつい写真をとりました。かわいすぎ。食べた後、呼んで、うーんとほめてあげました。そして、御褒美に、わんちゃんの大好きな骨をあげました。



No comments: