Ponyo just had another popo surgery. The would will be healed fully in 6 weeks or so but light daily activities can be done depending on how I feel in 3 days. Last Monday, I had one of the written exam and got a really good mark which I am happy about. Tuesday, we went to sky tower restaurant for farewell.
This restaurant moves 360degree while eating so I got motion sick!!! A shame!
My Sosuke, and his another friend helped me with the logo stamp for my soap. You can't find anyone who would custom made or if there is, it would be hugely expensive. It's made out of silver. He did it for free.
It helps so much. I don't know how to thank everyone involved enough.
I want to get better fully, and devote myself into my own business and pay everyone back.
Thank you everyone who is supporting me and wishing my success... I feel it and I will work on it.
Thank you my friend in Japan who always phones me and checks me out. You are the only person who contact me and be patient with me :)



No comments:
Post a Comment