I've been lazy to upload some of the pictures for my blogs, Sorry!
2 days after I arrived in Japan, was my birthday!
It was nice to have a birthday cake with my family!
写真をアップロードなかなかできなくて、ごめんなさい!
これは帰国後2日目。私の誕生日です。
ケーキを買ってもらいました。
何年ぶりかに家族と祝えてうれしかったです。
Next day, mum took me to Shizuoka.
I love this place. I love the mountain.
次の日、母が静岡県まで連れてってくれました。
この土地が好きです。山がすき!
From inside to outside.
I felt crying to see this beautiful scenary.
中の建物から外を見た様子。
あまりの美しさに涙がでてきました。
Pure water from the ground.
水も湧き出てます。
The bird show was fantastic!
鳥のショーも素晴らしかった!
7th July, dad participated in the culture exchange programe.
He gave a short presentation about star festival in English with his classmate.
She is a very nice person too.
7月7日は、父の英会話学校の文化交流会でした。
七夕についてクラスメートの方と一緒に英語で説明しました。
彼女もとてもいい人です。
He is my old monk friend. We've known each other for about 17 years.
名古屋で知り合ってもう17年の付き合いのお坊さんと、彼女にも会えました。
It's been 10 years since I went out with my best friend.
I haven't laughed so hard!
We stayed laughing hard till next morning.
こんなふうに、ゆっくり友人と外出するのは10年ぶり。
こんなに笑ったのはひさしぶり!
朝までこんな調子でした。
めっちゃたのしかった!
Finally, visited my grandpa's place.I was emotional because
there is no body there anymore to visit...
It was the shortest visit ever...
I miss you all...
やっと、おじいちゃんのお墓参りにこれました。
でも、もうここには、誰もいなくなってしまったので、とても悲しい。
本当に寂しい。
Participated in a few yoga sessions instructed by my cousin.
She is real, and I wish I could take her yoga class in NZ too.
She gave me this special herb drink.
いとこが教えるヨガ教室にも数回お邪魔しました。
彼女は本物。NZでもうけれたらいのに。。。
特別なハーブの飲み物いただきました!
Karaoke with my parents.
My dad has a list of songs and scores of each songs in the past.
両親とカラオケ!
父は、曲名と採点の結果の書かれたリストを持参!
We sang till 3am:)
朝3時まで歌ってました:)
My friend from Osaka kindly visited me with her son.
We went to Showa village and ochobosan.
Thank you Asan for being a very good friend and understanding me so well.
You care about my family too.
大阪からはるばるお友達が息子といっしょに来てくれました。
昭和村とおちょぼさんにいきました。
いつも、いいお友達でいてくれて、よき理解者でいてくれてありがとう。
私の家族まで大事にしてくれて本当にありがとう。
I also had dinner and ten pin bowling with my old local friends.
They all have kids and family but spared time for me.
It was such a good time and fun.
Thank you....
地元の友達と夕食、ボーリングにいきました。
みんな子供がいて大変なのに、時間を割いてくれてありがとう。
I also had an opportunity catch up with my old friend that I hadn't seen in 15 years!
He had a lovely wife and we just found out we have a day difference wedding anniversary!
We had amazing time all day.
Thank you.
それから、15年ぶりに同級生に再会しました。奥さんも素敵でした!
まさか、結婚記念日が1日ちがいだなんて驚き。
いろんな偶然が重なり合ったすごく不思議な一日でした。
ほんとうにありがとう!!
No comments:
Post a Comment