This weekend was super windy and no power as a result.
We went for a long walk today while the sun was still there.
We did a bit of obstacles to remind her that I am the boss:)
今週末はものすごい風で、そのため、今夜は停電でした。
太陽が照っている隙間をねらって散歩に行きました。
私が犬のボスということを忘れないように障害物のトレーニングもしました。
I know that these "step" "heel""down""stay" are too easy and boring for her though...
これらの、”ステップ”"ヒール”"ダウン”"ステイ”のコマンドはうちの犬には、簡単すぎてつまらないようです。。。どこかいつもよそ向いてるし:)
As no power tonight, I put my candles by the bed.
Quite cosy and burn slowly.
こんばんは電気がなかったので、自分のろうそくをベッドの横に置きました。
ゆっくり燃えて明かりがとてもいい感じなんです。
It gives you enough light in the room.
ほかのブランドのろうそくたちも燃やしてみると結構な明かりになります。
This fashion candle itself may be not enough light but beautiful.
おしゃれなろうそくですが、光はこれ一つでは足りないようです。
The wick is centred and wax melts evenly. A little dark though.
ろうそくの芯とろうの解け具合いが絶妙ですが、光は少し暗めです。
This candle's frame is way too big but started to settle down after 30 minutes burning.
これは、有名なブランドですが、炎がろうに対してかなり大きすぎです。30分ほどしたら落ち着きましたけど。
This one melts nicely and gives you nice light through the wax that the electric light can't copy.
これも、いい感じでとけてます。明かりもろうからいい感じに透けて見えていい!
こういうろうそくの明かりは、ライトにはまねできないよさがあります。
This once is a French made. This perfume smells gorgeous.
これは、フランスの。匂いがすごくいい。
My candle. Nice glow perfect for a night like tonight.
これは私のろうそく。ろうからすけていい感じの明かりが。
こんな夜には最高。
Two of my candles in our bathroom.
お風呂場にも二つ置いてみました。
















No comments:
Post a Comment