Pages

7 Feb 2013

Working on new products

Hello everyone.
How was your new year?
I had been working very long hours at my other job. ( I actually enjoyed working as a receptionist:)

Last year was tough for me.
My body was so weak.
I had fistula, surgery in Jan and May and recurrence of it in September.
I went back to Japan in July but had diarrheoa almost whole time I was there..
My tammy was sore all the time...
I had again abnormal smear test in November...
People tell me that I have to eat well but the thing is that my tammy cannot digest food...

I decided to pray, used affirmation and tried to picture that I recovered fully.

I had to change diet too. I stopped eating processed food. No alcohol, less milk, one nicely brewed coffee in stead of instant coffee. I ate breakfast no matter what and Multivitamin supplements and iron tablet.(Supplements helped a lot until my body started to recover and you know when to take it and stop taking it.)

I also noticed that I need to have more proteins so I started to eat heaps of chick peas and corn mix salad, soy milk ( I can't have one cup at the time so little by little).

When I went to see a specialist for my abnormal smear, he suggested to have a minor surgery but I knew my body was functioning better than before. He examined and test result was better than last smear so they put me on recall not in 6 months but 12 months!

I still get tired easily. I cannot talk to people 1 to 1 for a long time as I start to get dizzy.
I need to take a nap quite often too.

I stopped teaching children Japanese on Friday too because of that reason.

I had a very nice acupuncture lady supported me too. I managed to avoid having two surgery and I am still working to be better.

Businesswise, we did good in the shopping mall before X'mas. We have to invest on new products wisely to move one step forward. It is not easy to manage yourself because it is often hard to find what I like...You spend hours and hours searching and not getting anywhere almost 2 months by now. but yes, I will work harder to get my picture come to reality.






1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog