It was a very beautiful summer day. We hadn't had this hot, sunny, summer weather for a long time.
今日は本当に夏日和でした。とっても暖かくて、太陽が照っていて、こんな日はひさしぶりでした。
Last night was freezing cold that we had to set the fire. This is mid January and supposed to be SUMMER! Wobbly Ponyo was feeling some how insecure for no reason and couldn't do anything after work.
昨日は、あまりにも寒くて、暖炉をつけました。もう、1月半ば、一番夏らしいというのに、冬のように寒かったです。きまぐれなぽにょは、なぜか、落ち着かず、もやもやして、なにもする気になれませんでした。
I took a little nap and Sosuke set the fire... Maybe it was too cold and my body was frozen. Once sosuke set the fire, I became suddenly energetic and started to clean the kitchen (1am) then I was making soap till 3am:)
少しだけ昼ねをして、そうすけが、暖炉をつけてくれて、暖かくなったと同時に、急に元気になって、ちらかっていた台所を片付けました。午前1時ぐらいです。きれいになったとたんに、石鹸が作りたくなり、3時まで作っていました。
When I came back from work, I had to take a nap for a little while... I played with my dog in the garden and went to grocery shopping for sosuke's lunch tomorrow.On the way back, I saw an amazing sunlight... it was absolutely stunning...
仕事から帰ってきてまた昼寝しました。それから庭で犬と遊んで、そうすけの明日のランチのために、買出しに行って来ました。その帰りに、とってもきれいな太陽の光を見て、写真に撮りたいと思い、急いで帰ってきました。
I tried to come home quickly and wanted to take a picture. It wasn't a great view from my home but I did my best. Isn't this light amazing??
でも、おうちからはあまりいい眺めじゃないんですけど、頑張って撮ってみました。
すごい光だと思いませんか?
When we went out for a walk, it's got more colourful. I saw other kids taking pictures of this beautiful sunset.
このあと、散歩にいったんですけど、そのときは、もっと色がピンクがかったきれいな夕焼けになっていました。
Definitely, we are affected by the weather. The warm, clear sky with sunshine make all of us happy.
本当に、私たち人間は、天気に影響されますね。暖かくって、透き通った空に太陽があれば、私たちはみんな幸せですね:)

No comments:
Post a Comment