今朝は、庭でわんちゃんと遊びました。下の写真は、レモンの木にかかったフリスビーを取ろうとしているところです。
This picture below is after 30mins run in the garden, she's resting a little bit:)
30分くらい遊んだあと、ちょっといっぷくしているようすです:)
After this, we played with the water and decided to take a nap together:)
She looks so satisfied and happy and relaxed. I love when she is calm like this:)
このあと、わんちゃんの大好きな水遊びをしてから一緒に昼ねをすることにしました。
すごく満足そうで、リラックスしてみえます。こういう落ち着いたときのわんちゃんが大好き☆
かわいすぎ☆
On the other hand, Sosuke got more oils for my soap making for me:)
一方、そうすけは、石鹸作りのために、もっとオリーブオイルを買ってきてくれました。
He bought 17kg of coconut oil too. I finally received fragrances. Vanilla, Lemon Glass etc.
17キロもココナッツオイルを買ってくれました。バニラとかレモングラスとかのエッセンシャルオイルもやっと届きました。
I also received an official certificate for Medical terminology completed last year! It took a while:)
そして、最後に、去年とった医療専門用語の証書が届きました!時間はかかったけどやっぱり受け取るとうれしいかも:)
This picture below is after 30mins run in the garden, she's resting a little bit:)
30分くらい遊んだあと、ちょっといっぷくしているようすです:)
After this, we played with the water and decided to take a nap together:)
She looks so satisfied and happy and relaxed. I love when she is calm like this:)
このあと、わんちゃんの大好きな水遊びをしてから一緒に昼ねをすることにしました。
すごく満足そうで、リラックスしてみえます。こういう落ち着いたときのわんちゃんが大好き☆
かわいすぎ☆
On the other hand, Sosuke got more oils for my soap making for me:)
一方、そうすけは、石鹸作りのために、もっとオリーブオイルを買ってきてくれました。
He bought 17kg of coconut oil too. I finally received fragrances. Vanilla, Lemon Glass etc.
17キロもココナッツオイルを買ってくれました。バニラとかレモングラスとかのエッセンシャルオイルもやっと届きました。
I also received an official certificate for Medical terminology completed last year! It took a while:)
そして、最後に、去年とった医療専門用語の証書が届きました!時間はかかったけどやっぱり受け取るとうれしいかも:)







2 comments:
your dog looks cute:) sure can be pain to get her worn out.
She got lots of energy:)
Good work.
Thank you so much for your comment. It is really hard to keep her fit since I get sick every so often:) But the day like yesterday, we spent all day long together and she looks so happy just to be around me. I love her so much:)
Post a Comment