Pages

10 Jan 2012

Family Time 家族の時間

 It was raining this morning too.
So we decided to play "Find it game".
I make her wait in her house and I go down with her toy and hide it somewhere.
When I come back, I tell her to" go find your toy!"
Then she goes down stairs and start searching her toy in our backyard.


今朝も雨だったので”探せ”ゲームをして遊びました。まず、犬を家にまたせておいて、私が庭へ行き、おもちゃを隠します。そして、戻ってきて”おもちゃを探せ!”というと、犬がおもちゃを探しに行くのです。




 I walk around to leave the smell and make it a little more complicated. She is searching under the lemon tree. Can you find her?


私の歩いたあとの匂いを残すために、そして、ちょっと見つけるのを難しくするために、庭の周りを歩きます。


写真は、レモンの木の下をチェックしているところです。
見えるかな?
 It took only a little while for her to find her toy behind the table! Well done! The more we practice, the more she become good at it! Though sometimes she is peeking me while I am hiding it! (Smart girl!)


テーブルの裏にあるおもちゃをすぐに見つけました。練習すればするほど、上手になってきました。でも、たまに、私が隠している間に、こっそり除いているときがあるけど!





 My favorite time of the day is to go out with my dog and Sosuke. We both came home early today so we could all go out together. It was cloudy but no rain. 
She's watching Sosuke and waiting for his command!


ぽにょのお気に入りの時間は、犬とそうすけとみんなで散歩に毎日でかけることです。仕事が二人とも早く終わってみんなで出かけることができました。わんちゃんは、今、そうすけの命令を待って
いるところです。


Sosuke hit the ball and she dashed and fetch the ball. She is like a horse and so beautiful how she runs.


そうすけは、ボールをラケットで投げました。わんちゃんは、馬のように走り出します。とっても早いです。走ってる姿もかっこいい。






She does come back to the owner. Getting praised for it! We hardly ever give her food for praising the dog. It works and better for the doggies as they won't be rewarded if we didn't have the food.

ちゃんと、そうすけのもとへ戻ってきます。ほめているところです。
お菓子をあげてほめません。お菓子がないとほめられていないと思ってしますからです。
We train her the basics while we play fetching the ball. We've been doing this for almost 2 and half years. With her age, she is getting more stable. 


See, she's always looking at the owner and waiting for his command. I am so happy to see this because this working bloodline dog is so hyper, driven and we have to be tough to be dominant over her.


 Having a working blood line dog,(hyper & driven) isn't easy to handle as an owner. Their way of thinking is so close to human and they don't listen to you we don't correct them on the spot and until they make it! We used to get in trouble by correcting the dog because some people think it's too harsh. ( Being a smart dog, she cries very loud too!) But then if we didn't correct her, she takes advantage of being whatever she wants to do and get away from being corrected and again, we get in trouble that we are not in control of our own dog. In short, it wasn't an easy journey for us to get this far. 


ボール投げをして遊びながら基礎のしつけをします。毎日です。これでもう、2年半くらいになります。彼女はとくにワーキングドッグの血統なのでしつけがとても大変でした。なめられてはいけないし、厳しくしつけしないといけないときはいけないし。


しつけをするときは、彼女がそれをするまで教えなければいけません。時には大声で鳴きます。だからよその人から虐待とも言われたことがあります。でも、それは、その人たちの犬の知識がないからです。私たちはちゃんとできたらうーんとほめてあげます。もし、犬のやりたい放題だったら、またそれはそれで、ちゃんとしつけができていないと文句言われるのは、目に見えてわかるし。他人というのは本当に勝手です。


写真はちゃんと犬が主人の命令を待っている様子です。とにかく、ここまで来るのは大変だったけど、ちゃんと育ってくれて嬉しいです。

No comments: