Pages

5 Jan 2012

Where is the sunshine&Summer? 夏と太陽はいったいどこへ?

I wonder why the weather is so wobbly like me lately?
It should be summer by now.
Why sunshine for 2 minutes then shower for next 58minutes?

最近の天気は、私みたいにコロコロ変わる。
普通ならもう、夏なのに。。。
2分太陽が輝いたらあとの58分は雨が降るのの繰り返し。なんでだろ?



It must be to do with global warming...

温暖化の影響に違いないか。。。


Here is a quote from Cree Indian Prophecy...

クリー族(ネーティブインディアンの予言)から


It says" ONLY AFTER THE LAST TREE HAS BEEN CUT DOWN,
ONLY AFTER THE LAST RIVER HAS BEEN POISONED,
ONLY AFTER THE LAST FISH HAS BEEN CAUGHT,
ONLY THEN WILL YOU FIND 
THAT MONEY CANNOT BE EATEN."

最後の一本の木が切られるまで、
最後の川が汚染されるまで、
最後の魚がなくなるまで、
あなた方はお金を食べることはできないと
わからないだろう。

というような、内容です。

It may be too late and just myself may be too little to make difference, but I would like to buy quality product produced by those people trying to sustain the environment. 

きっと、手遅れで、私だけではなにも意味はないかもしれないけれど、
何かものを買うときに、環境のためにとかって作られたものを
少々高くついても環境のために買いたいと思う。

I believe that's the small step that I could do to make a little difference.

私にできることはそれくらいしかないから。


 I am thankful that I have another beautiful day. 

I have a house keep us safe from the rain and wind:)

I have my family and friends in Japan though I cannot see them everyday.

I have my husband & my dog & food & hope & dreams etc.etc.

So I am happy and enjoy each day as a gift.

とにかく、今日というすばらしい日を迎えられて感謝です。

雨や風をしのげれるおうちもあります。

毎日会うことはできないけれど、日本には、家族や友達もいます。

こっちには、夫、わんちゃんがいて、食べ物も、希望もたくさんの夢などいっぱいあるから、
幸せです。そして、
一日一日を大切にして生きたいです。

No comments: