Pages

13 Feb 2012

Home rehab :) and wobbly again regarding about uni...

I am a lot better than last Wednesday but still get headaches and sore back etc. I am supposed to go back to work this Thursday. I need to be fit and try to keep myself busy at home...
体調はずいぶんよくなりましたが、まだ、頭痛とか、腰痛とかがあって完璧ではありません。が、今週の木曜日から仕事に復帰です。なので、できるだけ、体力をつけるために、
おうちで、ちょこちょこしています。

The below is my soap samples for the people helped my soap company.
下は、石鹸作りにお世話になった人へ、サンプルをプレゼント。

 Next thing I did was to wash my dog by myself!. I used my soap. It was fun.
I gave her a bone. 
そのあと、わんちゃんを自分一人だけで洗うのに挑戦しました。もちろん、私の石鹸を使って。
結構楽しかったです。骨をあげました。

Then I received an email from interpreting agent that they are no longer needing interpreters for now as they have sufficient staff. Should I still go ahead to complete my course? I wish I was so determined so I won't be wobbly and thinking should I continue or not continue? 
それから、通訳エイジェントから、もう、人材を募集していないと言われました。なんのために、資格を取っているんだろうと思いました。そこに働いている通訳の方のアドバイスで大学復帰を目指したのに。でも、ほかにも登録できる場所はあるから、あきらめるのはまだ早いけど。。。でも、続けるべきかどうか、悩みだした!!!決意の硬い人だったらいいのに。。。

2 comments:

Richard said...

I think you should just carry on with your study. You can later translate official documents for your people. And don't forget that in New Zealand all people come and go, you might will be there when the "sufficient staff" go a way.

Ponyo said...

Dear Richard.
Thank you so much for your comment. I believe you are right and I will study and keep my options open!

Thanks again.